Friday, October 8, 2010

Tehillim


My friend and I had come up to Albany to help out for Chanukah -there are so many memories and much inspiration of the two weeks spent in the Rubin's house. The total dedication to the Rebbe's shlichus was/is phenomenal.

Esty was about 5 and eager to share something special with me. Could I come to her room? I imagined a toy or doll or maybe an art creation that she would show me. No, it was something more precious - Esty was now "so good at kriah" that she could "really read tehillim". And she wanted me to listen as I sat beside her on her bed reading "a whole perek".

When she was done, with light shining in her already bright eyes, she gave the sefer a kiss and practically flew dancing to set it on the shelf! May we and our children, in her zchus, be inspired to say tehillim and fulfill every mitzvah with such awe, love, excitement, and care.

Be Well,

Esther Rena ( Reifsnyder ) Grossman

No comments:

Post a Comment