Saturday, October 23, 2010

Esty’s wedding

Growing up, I always looked up to Esty for she was an older girl. She was always so put together, happy, and positive about everything. Whenever she would come and visit at school, I always liked to talk with her. She was so easy to get along with. She had no pretences or fakeness. She never looked down at me for being younger and for that I really admired her. 

Esty’s wedding was the first wedding I ever went too and I was so excited to go. When I saw her at the wedding, she was so beautiful and radiant. There was a long line of people waiting to wish her Mazel Tov. As I waited, I had so much to say but I knew this was her wedding day and I should just wish her Mazel Tov. When it was my turn to wish her Mazel Tov, she spoke to me as if she had all the time in the world.
That truly meant a lot to me.

Esty was such a beautiful person. For those who saw her on the outside saw a sweet, aidle, and kind girl. For those who knew her on the inside, knew how even more beautiful and special she really was.

Sincerely,

Sarah Aidel Calvo

No comments:

Post a Comment