Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Esty


It's crazy how you can go so long without seeing someone, but still have such a clear memory of them and such a strong feeling towards them.  I can clearly see Esty's beautiful soft smile and hear her sweet voice.  

Even though my memories of her are back from when she was in Maimonades or when she was my counselor at camp, I am sure the person she turned into was even more sweet, beautiful, deep, kind and strong person than I remember her to be.  She was the kind of person no one could say anything bad about; the kind of person people only had praise for. 

I am so sorry your family is experiencing this unspeakable tragedy.  My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.   

.המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שאר אבלי ציון וירושלים

Sincerely,
Sara (Stark) Kalker  

No comments:

Post a Comment